URGENT !! URGENT !! URGENT !! URGENT !! URGENT !!
Our Client, PT. PATRA NIAGA, is a subsidiary of PT. PERTAMINA (Persero) requires
SALES ENGINEER / SALES REPRESENTATIVE
• Male / Female, Max age 28 years old
• Fresh graduate from S1 Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Management (however experience will be an advantage)
• Min grade 3.00 of 4.00 scale
• Active in English
• Computer literated
• Marketing Knowledge (Marketing Strategy, Selling skill, etc)
• Knowledge about oil&gas and its product
Document forms that should be completed
1. Application should be made and be signed by the candidate with following attachments:
• CV with recent mobile phone number or home number and email address
• Photo 4x6 (Color)
• Copy of Bachelor Degree certificate and transcript that have been certified
• Copy of valid identity card (KTP)
2. Only candidate that submits completed documents and qualify for the criteria will be contacted for selection.
3. No transportation or accommodation will be provided during the selection process.
4. No fee will be charged for this selection.
5. Pertamina, PT Patra Niaga and PT HITSS Sumber Daya Nusantara Konsultan are not responsible for any charges and/or services claimed by third parties.
Please submit the completed documents to:
PT. HITSS Sumber Daya Nusantara Konsultan
Grand Wijaya Center C.17
Jl. Wijaya II Kebayoran Baru
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date: 30 December 2009
Diposting oleh LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU di 15.13 21 Desember 2009
Job interviewing never seems to get any easier - even when you have gone on more interviews than you can count. You are meeting new people, selling yourself and your skills, and often getting the third degree about what you know or don't know. Here are job interview tips to help prepare you to interview effectively. Proper preparation which help alleviate some of the stress involved in job interviews. Job Interview Tips PracticePractice answering interview questions and practice your responses to the typical job interview questions and answers most employers ask. Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills. Providing evidence of your successes is a great way to promote your candidacy. PreparePrepare a response so you are ready for the question "What do you know about our company. Know the interviewer's name and use it during the job interview. If you're not sure of the name, call and ask prior to the interview. Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. Watch Take a look at my Job Interview Tips Videos, so you'll be sure to dazzle a potential employer and leave the right impression. Get ReadyMake sure your interview attire is neat, tidy and appropriate for the type of firm you are interviewing with. Bring a nice portfolio with copies of your resume. Include a pen and paper for note taking. Be On TimeBe on time for the interview. On time means five to ten minutes early. If need be, take some time to drive to the office ahead of time so you know exactly where you are going and how long it will take to get there. Stay CalmDuring the job interview try to relax and stay as calm possible. Take a moment to regroup. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Listen to the entire question before you answer and pay attention - you will be embarrassed if you forget the question! Show What You KnowTry to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. When discussing your career accomplishments match them to what the company is looking for. Follow UpAlways follow-up with a thank you note reiterating your interest in the position. If you interview with multiple people send each one a thank you note. Read more: http://bursa-lowongan.com/suzuki-lowongan-kerja-akutansi-januari-2010#ixzz0aZA6QATa