PT HM. Sampoerna, Tbk
URGENTLY REQUIRED!PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia that produces such superior brands as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau, and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the world's largest tobacco companies.
We are looking for talented people with a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business as:
Procurement Executive Bekasi Plant
* To perform the procurement process of materials and/or services within the defined quantity, specification, lead-time and direction from Manager Procurement in order execute procurement plan.
* Hold Bachelor Degree from any education background with minimum GPA 2.8;
* Hold around 1 – 3 years working experience in procurement or logistics, preferably in a FMCG Company;
* Hold strong soft competencies in Analytical Thinking, Integrity, Achievement Orientation, Team work, Customer Orientation, Communication & Influence, and negotiation skill;
* Having basic knowledge on Procurement technical skills;
* Having good level of computer literacy;
* Having good level of English proficiency both spoken and written will be an advantage;
* Willing to be located in Bekasi.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please visit our career website and attached a comprehensive resume immediately:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Diposting oleh LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU di 23.13 04 Desember 2008
Job interviewing never seems to get any easier - even when you have gone on more interviews than you can count. You are meeting new people, selling yourself and your skills, and often getting the third degree about what you know or don't know. Here are job interview tips to help prepare you to interview effectively. Proper preparation which help alleviate some of the stress involved in job interviews. Job Interview Tips PracticePractice answering interview questions and practice your responses to the typical job interview questions and answers most employers ask. Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills. Providing evidence of your successes is a great way to promote your candidacy. PreparePrepare a response so you are ready for the question "What do you know about our company. Know the interviewer's name and use it during the job interview. If you're not sure of the name, call and ask prior to the interview. Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. Watch Take a look at my Job Interview Tips Videos, so you'll be sure to dazzle a potential employer and leave the right impression. Get ReadyMake sure your interview attire is neat, tidy and appropriate for the type of firm you are interviewing with. Bring a nice portfolio with copies of your resume. Include a pen and paper for note taking. Be On TimeBe on time for the interview. On time means five to ten minutes early. If need be, take some time to drive to the office ahead of time so you know exactly where you are going and how long it will take to get there. Stay CalmDuring the job interview try to relax and stay as calm possible. Take a moment to regroup. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Listen to the entire question before you answer and pay attention - you will be embarrassed if you forget the question! Show What You KnowTry to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. When discussing your career accomplishments match them to what the company is looking for. Follow UpAlways follow-up with a thank you note reiterating your interest in the position. If you interview with multiple people send each one a thank you note. Read more: http://bursa-lowongan.com/suzuki-lowongan-kerja-akutansi-januari-2010#ixzz0aZA6QATa