PT SARI MELATI KENCANA (PIZZA HUT INDONESIA)
"We are looking for individuals who believe in striving for Excellence to become a member of Indonesia's largest Pizza chain"
Senior Marketing Officer (SMO)
- Must have minimum 5 years working experience in Marketing Division of Restaurant, Hotel, Food related Fast Moving Consumer Goods industries or have at least 2-3 years experience working with Advertising Agencies
- Must be very good at spoken and written English
- This vacancy requires good university degree. Overseas graduate is preferred
- The candidates we are looking for must be able to work long hours in the restaurant and walk the field to check execution of marketing activities. If you are somebody who prefer 100% desk job, this is not the position for you.
- This job calls for frequent working on weekends. If you are somebody who prefers to work the normal 5 day week, this is not the position for you.
- We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, highly disciplined, self motivated individual who have strong integrity and persistency to cope with very high work standard demands. A person who will never settle for average work performance and result.
- The individual must have good eye for detail to ensure no mistakes in the task execution
Please email complete application and most recent photograph within 10 working days of this advertisement to:
All the applicants will be treated in strictly confidential. And only qualified candidates will be notified. No phone conversation inquiry.
Please specify your application by putting the code on the subject.
Diposting oleh LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU di 06.27 03 Desember 2008
Job interviewing never seems to get any easier - even when you have gone on more interviews than you can count. You are meeting new people, selling yourself and your skills, and often getting the third degree about what you know or don't know. Here are job interview tips to help prepare you to interview effectively. Proper preparation which help alleviate some of the stress involved in job interviews. Job Interview Tips PracticePractice answering interview questions and practice your responses to the typical job interview questions and answers most employers ask. Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills. Providing evidence of your successes is a great way to promote your candidacy. PreparePrepare a response so you are ready for the question "What do you know about our company. Know the interviewer's name and use it during the job interview. If you're not sure of the name, call and ask prior to the interview. Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. Watch Take a look at my Job Interview Tips Videos, so you'll be sure to dazzle a potential employer and leave the right impression. Get ReadyMake sure your interview attire is neat, tidy and appropriate for the type of firm you are interviewing with. Bring a nice portfolio with copies of your resume. Include a pen and paper for note taking. Be On TimeBe on time for the interview. On time means five to ten minutes early. If need be, take some time to drive to the office ahead of time so you know exactly where you are going and how long it will take to get there. Stay CalmDuring the job interview try to relax and stay as calm possible. Take a moment to regroup. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Listen to the entire question before you answer and pay attention - you will be embarrassed if you forget the question! Show What You KnowTry to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. When discussing your career accomplishments match them to what the company is looking for. Follow UpAlways follow-up with a thank you note reiterating your interest in the position. If you interview with multiple people send each one a thank you note. Read more: http://bursa-lowongan.com/suzuki-lowongan-kerja-akutansi-januari-2010#ixzz0aZA6QATa