PT Mattel Indonesia is a worldwide company and a leader in toy business. We operate as the largest manufacturer of dolls and we employ about 7,000 people in Indonesia. We produce Barbie, fashion dolls. It has two plants at Jababeka Industrial Estate Cikarang, Bekasi.
Currently we have an opening position in our company requiring people with fresh ideas and insight to grow professionally with us. Our working environment offers opportunities for people to grow and develop, enabling you to thrive and achieve your maximum potential.
Providing information related to Material and Overhead related, tool standard costing of material and overhead, generate monthly/quarterly/annual reports, analyze variances, and prepare GME/Plan packages. Fixed Assets/CIP reconciliation.
Key Accountability Areas:
* Prepare monthly financial reporting within tied deadline
* Provide material standard costing, reconciliation and analysis
* Provide accrual and prepaid expenses and maintain the lists
* Review/validate contract and MTI payments to vendor and analysis the payables aging
* Ensure the accuracy of overhead cost and records of MTI assets
* Review/validate VITS (material deliveries) transaction records
* Maintain all GL accounts and ensure that all balance sheet accounts are reconciled
* Assist in collating and rolling-up data in relation to overhead and material costs for GME, CF, and Plan forecasts
* Develop, up-date, maintain and monitor the implementation of management accounting policies and procedure to assure the compliance with the corporate and/or local guidelines and procedures
· University degree majoring in accounting
* 2 – 3 years experience in accounting, preferably in manufacturing industries
* Competencies to generate financial reports in excel spread sheets
* Computer literate with intermediate level & familiar with AS 400
* High degree of accuracy, discipline and integrity
* Very good accounting knowledge
* Good communication skills (both verbal and writing in English)
* Proactive and results oriented
* Independent team player
* Willing to be located in Cikarang, bekasi
If you really meet the requirement, please send your complete CV (attachment only in MS-Word Format) stating current salary, and photograph to PTMIRECR@Mattel.com
Please put code "Finance Analyst" on your e-mail's subject.