We are one of the largest multinational companies in Indonesia. Our superior brands such as Dji Sam Soe, A-Mild, Sampoerna Hijau, among others. Our business will always be competitive and demanding – operationally and intellectually. Our people thrive on these challenges. Our goal is to build an environment of equal opportunities, where each employee can use their unique talents and work styles to meet and exceed business and personal objectives.
We are currently looking for :
Financial Analyst – Financial Planning and Management Reporting
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta)
* To assist the Manager FPMR in managing and handling the planning & reporting function and related activities for the Sampoerna group of companies to meet local and US GAAP reporting requirements.
* Hold Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting.
* Have minimum 3 years experience in Budgeting and/or Financial Reporting field.
* Have around 3 years experience in Public Accounting Firm as an Auditor.
* Have a strong financial analytical skill as well as service and communication skills.
* Fluent in English, both oral and written.
* Good in operating MS-Office and having experience in operating Oracle Finance will be an advantage.
* Must have a high initiative and be able to work under tight dateline.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please visit our career website and attached your comprehensive resume, not later than February 8, 2008 to :
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Any Comprehensive resume that are sent to email@example.com will not be processed)