PT Semen Andalas Indonesia a subsidiary of world leader in cement manufacturing and building material having its operation in Aceh, North Sumatra, Riau and Batam invites you to join our team in Lhoknga Plant – Nanggroe Aceh as:
INTERNAL AUDITOR (Code: INA)
Reports to SVP Finance, Control & IT, the candidate's main responsibilities are:
· Review of business risk management and internal control systems by:
o Developing internal audit plans, manage the scheduled audits and special requests by management to ensure that the plans and schedules are practical, cost effective and value added for management.
o Conducting independent evaluation of the effectiveness and efficiency of management policies, procedures and controls; integrity of information; security over company's resources; compliance with applicable laws and regulations in order to ensure that all process and controls within the company is applied effectively and efficiently.
o Reviewing processes to improve and enhance them.
o Provide assurance to reduce risk and identify the impact to the business by introducing control tools and carry out Risk Base Audit.
· Act as the Project Coordinator to ensure compliance with Lafarge internal control standards
· Support and implement Lafarge policy and procedures in Semen Andalas
· Managing safety function in the respective department
· Must possess at least Bachelor degree from recognized National or International University majoring in Accounting, Finance. MBA is preferred but not essential
· Have at least 5 years working experience with at minimum 3 years experience as External or Internal Auditor
· Have good experience and knowledge in Accounting, Auditing and/or Internal Audit (with ISO experience is an advantage)
· Have a knowledge of SOX requirements, good in detail, accurate and number crunching
· Strong English language (able to articulate and write good quality report)
· Computer literate, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point).
· High Integrity and Values, Initiatives, Customer Focus, Teamwork and Cooperation.
· Leading People, Leading Change, Vision and Purpose, Organizational Awareness.
· Conceptual Thinking, and Analytical Thinking, Information Seeking, Impact and Influence
PLANT/PROJECT ACCOUNTANT (Code: PRA)
The candidates will be responsible to assist the Assistant Plant Controller in controlling and monitoring project expenditure and project/capex reporting. To update F/A register and ensure tally with GL. To assist in the standard cost computation. To run job costing module, prepare stock reconciliations report, and assist in preparation any reporting required.
· University degree (S1) in Accounting/Finance
· Having minimum 2 – 5 years working experience in Project Accounting, Fixed Asset and Costing in any reputable organization/Company.
· Familiar with Accounting/ERP software (JD Edwards or SAP) is an advantage
· Deep understanding in Accounting/Finance and taxation systems.
· High computer literate.
· High integrity, initiative and flexible.
· Good written and oral communication skills in English
· Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
· Able to work under pressure with limited time and minimum supervision.
Qualified candidates are invited to forward your application with full resume, recent photograph, not later than 21st January 2007 to:
Note: Please put the job code in the subject of your application
ONLY SHORLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
FOR FURTHER SELECTION PROCESSES