PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC); 2 Positions
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines In the world Coal Production target for 2008 is 46 mtpa and plan are underway for further expansion in 2009 and beyond to bring optimum economic return to the company and its stakeholder.
Opportunities exist for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job assignment in Sangatta - East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Manager - IT Infrastructure Support
Key elaments of the position include:
• Plan, develop and implement the Department budget and workload to determine priorities, provide direction to employees and meet goals within professional, time, safety and cost guidelines.
• Manage the following services, advise and guide management and staff on the following services to resolve technical matters.
> data centre operations, including Windows and Unix servers, to maintain the availability, reliability, and integrity of business data.
> personal computers (both workstation, desktop, and notebooks), printers, and peripherals, to ensure their availability and reliability to support company operations.
> data telecommunication network and operation, including data telecommunication links between Jakarta office and site operation offices and inter-building data communication links in the site operations.
> voice telecommunication network and operation, including two-way radio communication and telephone communication.
> cable Television network and operation in the employee housing areas.
• Oversee the section s activities to keep up-to-date with work issues, monitor the effectiveness of tools and techniques employed and maximize efficiencies.
• Participate and contribute to Information Technology meetings to highlight infrastructure support and operations activities, gather Information and ideas for utilization within the operation and understand the key issues impacting the Division.
• Direct and manage the Department to meet business targets, adhering to Company and Government standards.
• Develop and implement strategies to enhance the performance of Company IT infrastructure facilities, within cost, quality and organization standards as well as meet the needs of internal customers.
• Implement IT Disaster Recovery Plan and IT Business Continuity Plan to ensure the integrity of business information.
• Tertiary qualification S1 or Master Degree in an Information Technology based business discipline from a reputable university, or another tertiary qualification with extensive experience and proven skills in Information Technology.
• Around 10-15 years experience in managing IT Infrastructure.
• Knowledge and skills in managing server with various OS, data and voice communication, and network security.
• Knowledge and skills in managing service contracts and outsourced services.
• Familiar with internationally recognised standards in Information Technology fields.
• Excellent spoken and written English and presentation skill.
• Qualifications in Unix & Windows server administration and Microsoft Windows system, personal computer administration, and network administration.
• Ability to facilitate/manage teams in the achievement of common goals.
Manager – Legal (Reporting to CEO)
Main elements of the position description Include:
• Responsible for handling all potential legal matters, including analysis, evaluation and defense of any legal issue.
• Provide legal and policy advice and services to ensure that KPC strategic and operational needs are achieved with maximum legal compliance.
• Coordinate, track and analyse all cases involving KPC, and carry out consultation/negotiation and research required.
• Assist KPC management in the formulation of proposals which would improve the overall functioning of the dispute resolution mechanisms.
• Monitor changes in laws and regulations that may affect KPC operations and implement policy and procedural changes as required, and provide necessary update for all KPC management.
• Draft and review contracts, agreements and other legal documents.
• Participate in contract negotiations and ensure compliance with all legal documentation requirements
• Ensure appropriate monitoring and recording systems are in place to capture information relevant to legal cases and provide update/progress report to management regarding issues resolution.
• Proof all published material that contains advice or legal information to ensure accuracy and compliance.
• Represent KPC at external meetings, conferences and committees related to legal and policy issues and negotiate detailed outcomes in accordance with broad policy directions.
• Manage external lawyers and provide strategic advice for settlement of legal dispute or litigations.
Qualifications and experience:
• S1 degree in Law with at least 10 years experience in a law firm or related Industry.
• Familiar with corporate legal activities.
• Good understanding in all relevant law and regulations, especially in mining and forestry law is more preferable.
• Good skill in interpersonal relationship, negotiation and lobbying.
• Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Pw. Point).
• Possess good communication skill in Indonesian and English.
• Possess strong capability to work as a team.
• High commitment to safety standard & business ethic.
• Good understanding on global coal business will be an advantage.
This is a challenging career prospect and a very competitive remuneration & benefit package will be offered to qualified candidate.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present position & remuneration, your latest color photograph) no later than 2 weeks after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
The Superintendent Recruitment
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal, PO BOX 620
Balikpapan 76106, Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail to: email@example.com
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED!
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC); 2 Positions