adidas is the global leader in the sporting goods industry with sports brands built on a passion for competition and a sporting lifestyle.
Established in 1948 in Herzogenaurach, German and commenced with 47 employees at that time.
We are part of global operations that always consumer focused means that we are continuously improving the quality, look, feel and image of our products to match and exceed consumer expectations and to provide them
with the highest value. Our primary responsibility in Sourcing is the creation and implementation of a sourcing strategy, supporting the diverse needs of all the brands (adidas, Reebok and adidas Golf), divisions, categories
and regions within the group.
We operate through a network of over 25 offices located on four continents, and in 2005 we sourced over 450 million pairs of shoes, garments and accessories from 45 countries. We are an organization of over 1,300 people working in many different functions, including product development, costing, materials sourcing, quality, production, planning, finance and administration.
We work in accordance with the principles of the Global Operations foundation of Reliability, Price/Value, Innovation and Quality and publish our results on the Global Operations dashboard.
Adidas Group were seeking the candidates for Asst. Production Manager (APM) in Footwear division, please find attached our requirement for applying it .
Asst. Production Manager ( APM )
Report to : Production Manager
* Work with factories to improve quality and manufacturing efficiencies, encourages investment in modern manufacturing machinery and techniques.
* Work closely with development, commercialization and technical dept. to ensure on time production start of new models.
* Responsible for all production operations and process controls in assigned factory meet adidas quality standards.
* Diploma or degree from educational entity focusing on shoemaking or engineering.
* At least 5 years experience in Footwear production and development.
* Fluent in English both orally and written.
* Good IT knowledge specially in Microsoft Office.
* Strong Leadership skill.
* Willing to be stationed in Tangerang.
Please send your CV on word.doc by put code "APM" as email subject to :