NATRINDO TELEPON SELULAR, PT
Kami adalah perusahaan Telekomunikasi yang sangat berkembang dan dinamis di Indonesia. Mengundang para Profesional lokal yang berbakat, berdedikasi, dan berambisi untuk menjadi bagian dari kami
Organization Development Manager
· Handle People and Organization Development.
· Design, develop, and implement systematic and continuous quality management training program to organization in line with business plan.
· Responsible in the design for competency based training program, Performance management, etc
· Deliver, monitor, evaluate and report organization and employee development training program
· Minimum bachelor degree from reputable university major discipline in Organizations Development, Organization Management, Human Resources, Psychology
· Mature and trustworthy
· 5 years experience in related function
· Good presentation skill, fluent in English and able to do assessment.
· Good interpersonal and social skill
· Good communication & leadership skill
Please send your Application and CV (not more than 200 KB) to:
Please ensure to put the job title at the subject of your e-mail.
(Organization Development Manager)
Job interviewing never seems to get any easier - even when you have gone on more interviews than you can count. You are meeting new people, selling yourself and your skills, and often getting the third degree about what you know or don't know. Here are job interview tips to help prepare you to interview effectively. Proper preparation which help alleviate some of the stress involved in job interviews. Job Interview Tips PracticePractice answering interview questions and practice your responses to the typical job interview questions and answers most employers ask. Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills. Providing evidence of your successes is a great way to promote your candidacy. PreparePrepare a response so you are ready for the question "What do you know about our company. Know the interviewer's name and use it during the job interview. If you're not sure of the name, call and ask prior to the interview. Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. Watch Take a look at my Job Interview Tips Videos, so you'll be sure to dazzle a potential employer and leave the right impression. Get ReadyMake sure your interview attire is neat, tidy and appropriate for the type of firm you are interviewing with. Bring a nice portfolio with copies of your resume. Include a pen and paper for note taking. Be On TimeBe on time for the interview. On time means five to ten minutes early. If need be, take some time to drive to the office ahead of time so you know exactly where you are going and how long it will take to get there. Stay CalmDuring the job interview try to relax and stay as calm possible. Take a moment to regroup. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Listen to the entire question before you answer and pay attention - you will be embarrassed if you forget the question! Show What You KnowTry to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. When discussing your career accomplishments match them to what the company is looking for. Follow UpAlways follow-up with a thank you note reiterating your interest in the position. If you interview with multiple people send each one a thank you note. Read more: http://bursa-lowongan.com/suzuki-lowongan-kerja-akutansi-januari-2010#ixzz0aZA6QATa