ERICSSON INDONESIA, PT
Ericsson Indonesia has been in Indonesia for a century, involved in the Indonesia Telecommunications development and is committed to support and ready to take the next step with our customers to be prepared for the next generation leading-edge services.
Now, we are seeking for talented and passionate professionals to be part of a very dynamic and challenging environment as Solution Architect IN & Charging (Code: SA-IN).
Solution Architect IN & Charging (Code: SA-IN).
Ensure that competitive IN & Charging solutions are provided to customers, either as solution proposals in an Advise service, as offers in the sales phase or as delivered solutions as a result of a project.
The main responsibility is to ensure that all IN & Charging deliveries to customers, which also include documents, solution proposals, offers etc, are made in a professional way from a solution point of view, all in order to get satisfied customers and secure profitability for Ericsson.
The main tasks for the Solution Architect are to participate in identifying customer IN & Charging solutions in the Advise service, support sales as a core 3-team member responsible for technical solution and services and to participate in projects as technical and solution responsible.
* Degree in Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
* Having minimum 5 years of experience in Intelligent Network (IN), Prepaid and Charging solutions of Telecom networks
* High quality of background in the telecommunication industry preferably in the Technical Sales & Consultancy capacity, with a strong focus in IN, Prepaid and Charging areas
* Excellent understanding of Telecom operator processes and how telecom operator works especially on the IN & Charging area
* Good knowledge of Service Layer/Value Added Services, Access, Core & Transport Networks, with overall network elements and main characteristics
* Strong consultative skills and negotiation skills, interpersonal communication, teamwork, and leadership
* Highly developed presentation skills and problem solving skills
* Strong business orientation, good telecom market and competitor understanding, good sales and lobbying skills
* Excellent customer orientation and ability to propose and develop new ideas and new innovative working methods
* Fluent in written and spoken English is a must
Please submit your application in English with detailed CV and recent photograph to : firstname.lastname@example.org the following address within 3 weeks.
Put the position code in the subject.
ERICSSON INDONESIA, PT