APP (pulp and paper products) is one of the world's leading pulp and paper companies. With current combined pulp, paper and packaging grades capacity of over 7 million tonnes in Indonesia, it ranks number one in Asia, excluding Japan.
APP currently has multi-locational manufacturing facilities in Indonesia and markets its products in more than 65 countries on six continents. APP produces bleached hardwood pulp and a wide range of paper and packaging products. The range extends from commodity-grade base paper to value added art paper, that includes cast coat paper, tissue, speciality papers, carbonless paper, and stationery and office products.
We challenge you to join our team as:
Business Process Analyst
(Jakarta Raya - Tangerang)
* Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Informatics or equivalent from reputable university.
* Minimum 2 yrs experience as programmer or analyst.
* Required skill(s) : ASP.Net, VB.Net, XML.
* Fresh graduates should have GPA minimum of 3.00.
* Good Presentation Skills and communication is a must.
* Experience in IT project implementation and familiarization with SAP would be an advantage
* Willing to work in Serpong (Tangerang) and occasionally travelling to Mill locations in Java and Sumatera.
* Required language(s): English and Bahasa Indonesia
Please send your complete resume and mark the envelope with position code on the left side of the envelope to the address bellow:
Wisma Indah Kiat
Jl Raya Serpong Km 8 Tangerang 15310, Indonesia
Tel : 021-53120001-3
bii Plaza Tower II
Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 51 Jakarta 10350 - Indonesia
Tel : 021- 3929266-69