PT. COSL INDO
We need new employee
PT. COSL INDO is an overseas subsidiary company of COSL, it has provided a complete package of oilfield services, including drilling rig, well completion, workover, logging, cementing, filtration unit for clients from 2002.
COSL, has over forty years of experiences in the offshore oilfield services industry and is primarily engaged in delivering overall technical services for offshore oil & gas exploration and production. COSL possesses a complete service line, including marine geophysical survey, drilling & completion services, work over, logging, data acquisition and interpretation, R&D, marine supply & transportation. COSL can provide our clients with not only single service lines but also integrated or package services.
COSL, as an internationalized services company, has maintain good business relationships with over sixty different oil companies and specialized technology companies in over twenty countries, including USA, UK, France, Italy, Japan, etc. Our fleet has operated overseas for many years and currently we have several rigs, vessels, and geophysical vessels working internationally. Through outstanding performance and quality services, the company has successfully built it up its image as a reliable oilfield services provider.
In 2003, COSL was awarded the prestigious title of one of the Ten Best Small Companies and Ten Most Accessible Management in Asia by Euro Money, in the same year we received the award of being nominated as one of the Ten Best Managed Companies by Finance Asia.
COSL achieved nearly ¥0.7 billion net profit in 2004, and was recommended by Standard & Poor as one of thirty stocks with most investment value. The company was also awarded the distinction of being an advanced Unit in Enterprise Culture Successively in 2003 and 2004.
Please entry our company website: www.cosl.com.cn for more details on COSL.
Drilling / Work-over Engineer
* Male/Female, min. 35-45 years
* Min. Bachelor's Degree (S1) from reputable university
* Having experience min. 5 years in petroleum
* Good command in English both spoken and written
* Computer literate
Job Description :
* Responsible and perform engineering duty to provide drilling / work-over program, conceptual design, detail design and work program to carry out prospective vertical drilling, directional drilling, and work-over operation to clients in oil and gas industry.
* Ensure all programs effective in design and implementation and are effective to drilling purpose.
* Provide support in drilling/work-over marketing development.
* Identify areas where new techniques can be applied effectively.
* Provide real-time monitoring and prompt action to obtain satisfactory drilling performance.
* Evaluate all aspects of drilling performance and maintain such database and documentation.
* Reports all un-conform to the project manager according to drilling / work-over program and company QHSE policy.
Other Qualification :
· Learn quick and good adaptability to a new situation.
· Capable to communicate effectively with around.
· Creative, innovative, and proactive.
If you meet the requirements, please send your comprehensive resume with recent photograph
before May 31th, 2008 to:
PT. COSL INDO
Gedung BRI II, Suite 1705
JI. Jend. Sudirman no. 44-46
or email to:
At the same time, indicate your expected salary to the job position.
PT. COSL INDO