Bank DBS Indonesia
Bank DBS Indonesia is part of DBS Group, one of the largest financial services groups in Asia with dominant positions in consumer banking, treasury and markets, asset management, securities brokerage, equity and debt fund raising. With expansion of the Bank, we are looking for high calibre individuals to fill in the following posts in our offices will be opened in Jakarta:
Compensation and Benefit Officer (C&B)
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta Pusat)
* Main Role:
o To assist the Compensation and Benefit Manager in developing compensation and benefit policy as well as in managing the payroll system
* Key Accountabilities:
o Support monthly payroll processing (end to end, including the accounting & GL aspects)
o Support the administration of employee benefits such as loans, allowances, and medical benefit
o Assist the compensation and benefit manager in providing and calculating data required to develop compensation and benefit policies. Actively provide inputs to the manager in improving compensation and benefit policies and procedures.
o Keep abreast with the latest regulations governing compensation and benefit (tax, manpower laws, etc)
o Supervise and continuously improve subordinates skills and competencies in the field of compensation benefits and human resource management
* Good logic with interest in the compensation and benefit matters and in providing excellent service to employees
* Good with numbers and possess good analytical skills
* Have an interest in good administration of files and records
* Posses a strong willingness for self-development.
* Have a good communication skill and patience to serve customers
* Have good working experience (min 2 years) in managing overall payroll processing
* Preferably graduates from a well-known university or college
Please send your resume the latest 2 weeks after this advertisement to: email@example.com or to: Human Resources Department, Plaza Permata 9th floor, Jl. M H Thamrin Kav 57, Jakarta Pusat. Please put the code in the email's subject or on the envelope.
Only the short-listed candidates will be notified. No telephone enquiries will be entertained.
Bank DBS Indonesia