COCA COLA BOTTLING INDONESIA, PT
COCA-COLA BOTTLING INDONESIA (CCBI) National Office is challenging young and energetic high-achievers to be a part of our dynamic and vigorous Sales and Marketing team as the Channel Development Manager.
The Channel Development Manager for HORECA (Modern Food Service, ERL and H&W) is a key position within National Marketing Group, reporting to National Channel Development Manager. The role will be responsible for developing channel strategy and activation plans for above channels.
Channel Development Manager - HORECA
As the Channel Development Manager, the incumbent would be accountable for :
• Strengthen channel marketing strategy & plan, which will include the role of the channel marketing in creating the linkage between the purchase decision to consumer occasion through relevant Picture of success :
a. Relevant Brand / Package
b. Price/value proposition
c. Right Cold Drink Equipment type and activations
d. Effective presence and consumer communication.
• Develop channel-based customer program which will provide competitive customer profitability and motivate customers to follow the picture of success and support our marketing efforts.
• To lead the channel planning cross functional work groups in managing the tasks associated with merchandising programs.
• To train and support the Sales & Marketing Execution team, Horeca National Key Account, Horeca Business Development and Operation Horeca Team in the understanding of the strategy and programs for program implementation and execution
• To train and provide guidelines for Sales & Marketing Support team on KPI data required from core systems.
• To review & monitor Channel performance and market insights to provide Senior and Operational management with regular reports, relevant insights and recommended actions.
• Ensure all channel programs developed are within approved budget, and proper authorization and control mechanisms are in placed.
In charge for such a pivotal role, ideally, the incumbent would demonstrate the following qualifications :
• Bachelor Degree from top universities, preferably holding MBA degree
• Having a minimum of two (2) years experience and sufficient understanding of HORECA channel and key account management
• Excellent leadership skill so as to gain the team's commitment in reaching the set goals;
• Demonstrates superb financial analysis capabilities, coupled with sufficient understanding of modern food store concepts;
• Strategic thinker, competent in information exploitation and planning process understanding;
• Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
• Eloquent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Computer literate, advance level of MS Excell & MS Power Point
Application should be sent to :