TOTAL is the world's fifth-largest international oil and gas company and a world-class chemical manufacturer which employs more than 110,000 people in over 130 countries worldwide.
TOTAL E&P INDONESIE is a 100% Indonesian Subsidiary of the Paris based TOTAL Group, having its Head Office in Jakarta and operational sites in East Kalimantan. Due to the high-level development activities to meet the increasing hydrocarbon production commitment, TOTAL E&P INDONESIE invites highly qualified professionals to apply for the following position:
Turbine & Rotating Equipment Engineer
(Kalimantan Timur - Balikpapan)
* Guarantee expertise for projects & producing affiliates
* Define the policies and guarantee international rules and standards for projects and
* producing affiliates
* Conduct general or specific production studies in all phases of the exploration &
* production process, pre project, project, operation and abandonment,
* Tribute to improving production expertise, draw up reference documents and develop
* methods and tools
* Ensure technical audits for projects, producing affiliates and service companies, directed
* at optimising result.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): Turbomachinery & rotating equipment.
* Required language(s): English.
* At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Balikpapan.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
Applicants must apply through our career website at: