Consultancy & Continuing Education (CCE), a division under Sampoerna School of Business & Management ITB, is currently seeking indonesia 's young professionals with high motivation and
strong determination for position:
CCE Accounting Staff
1. Assist CCE Administration and Contract Officer in preparing
CCE monthly and annual financial reports (Statement of Balance Sheet, Statement
of Profit and Loss, and Statement of Cash Flow) as based on the CCE and
2. Record, update and maintain accounting documentations are
3. Monitors the balance of funds at Bank Accounts, to provide
reports to the CCE Administration and Contract Officer, CCE Program Officer,
and CCE Coordinator.
4. Checks all payment requests, to ensure they follow the
accounting policies and procedures.
5. Perform required administrations works for the CCE Division,
to ensure the administration / projects are in line with budgets.
6. Hold petty cash and prepare payment request from CCE units
to third party.
7. Prepare petty cash reconciliation on monthly basis.
8. Consistently monitor outstanding cash advance and send the
reminder to employees if they haven't settled the outstanding cash advance
before its due (one month).
9. Receive and check invoices from CCE vendors as well as
record invoice due date in outstanding invoices reports.
* Preferably have good knowledge in accounting software
* Holds D3/S1 from accounting
* Good knowledge in taxation matters (PPN and PPh)
* Computer literate (Ms. Word, Ms. Power Point, Ms. Excel,
* Excellent English skill, both spoken and written
* Good correspondence skill
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent administration skill
* Male/ Female, age under 30 yrs old
Send your comprehensive CV and resume on
the latest at June 20, 2008. to:
Human Resources Department
SampoernaSchoolof Business & Management ITB
Sampoerna Strategic Square North Tower ,
Jend. Sudirman kav 45 Jakarta 12930
+62 21 577 0130
+62 21 577 0140