PT. COSL INDO
We need new employee
PT. COSL INDO is an overseas subsidiary company of COSL, it has provided a complete package of oilfield services, including drilling rig, well completion, workover, logging, cementing, filtration unit for clients from 2002.
COSL, has over forty years of experiences in the offshore oilfield services industry and is primarily engaged in delivering overall technical services for offshore oil & gas exploration and production. COSL possesses a complete service line, including marine geophysical survey, drilling & completion services, work over, logging, data acquisition and interpretation, R&D, marine supply & transportation. COSL can provide our clients with not only single service lines but also integrated or package services.
COSL, as an internationalized services company, has maintain good business relationships with over sixty different oil companies and specialized technology companies in over twenty countries, including USA, UK, France, Italy, Japan, etc. Our fleet has operated overseas for many years and currently we have several rigs, vessels, and geophysical vessels working internationally. Through outstanding performance and quality services, the company has successfully built it up its image as a reliable oilfield services provider.
In 2003, COSL was awarded the prestigious title of one of the Ten Best Small Companies and Ten Most Accessible Management in Asia by Euro Money, in the same year we received the award of being nominated as one of the Ten Best Managed Companies by Finance Asia.
COSL achieved nearly ¥0.7 billion net profit in 2004, and was recommended by Standard & Poor as one of thirty stocks with most investment value. The company was also awarded the distinction of being an advanced Unit in Enterprise Culture Successively in 2003 and 2004.
Please entry our company website: www.cosl.com.cn for more details on COSL.
The basic purpose is Provide detailed Health Safety & Enviroment (HSE) engineering support and ensure consistent HSE engineering performance and methods are being used throughout the company with the following requirement:
* Graduate from reputable University.
* Fluent in English both on oral and report writting.
* Age : not more than 40 years old
* Have experiences and good knowledge in Oilfield HSE not less than 5 years.
* Have valid Basic Sea survival ciertificate and others HSE certificates.
* Submit complete CV's with photograph and all copies of HSE certificates.
* Willingness and ability to travel offshore locations and onshore remote locations.
* Able to develop and implement HSE initiatives, training, procedures, protocols, etc.
* Ability to demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills
* Develop training on HSE engineering topics and ensure proper rollout of HSE engineering initiatives
* Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and email management)
If you meet the requirements, please send your comprehensive resume with recent photograph before Jul 1, 2008 to:
PT. COSL INDO
Gedung BRI II, Suite 1705
JI. Jend. Sudirman no. 44-46
or email to:
At the same time, indicate your expected salary to the job position.
PT. COSL INDO