PHILIPS INDONESIA, PT
… Urgently Required ...
Royal Philips Electronics of the Netherlands is a global leader in healthcare, lifestyle and technology, delivering products, services and solutions through the brand promise of "sense and simplicity".
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips employs approximately 125,500 employees in more than 60 countries worldwide. With sales of EUR 30.4 billion in 2005, the company is a market leader in medical diagnostic imaging and patient monitoring systems, energy efficient lighting solutions, personal care and home appliances, as well as consumer electronics.
80,000 registered patents illustrate the innovative nature of the company. In a world in which technology increasingly touches every aspect of daily life, we want to bring 'sense & simplicity' to consumers with advanced, easy to use products that are designed specifically to meet their needs, wherever in the world they may be.
For Philips, improving lives with light goes back to our founding fathers in 1891. At Philips Lighting, we carry this tradition forward, across all three domains: Healthcare, Lifestyle and Technology.
Through a huge array of products, and variety in design, intensity, color and effects, we help make life easier and more efficient. From lighting for interiors and offices to Olympic Stadiums and the Eiffel Tower, we beautify people's homes and public spaces and enhance safety and a sense of well-being.
Light can provide heat, purify water, treat disease, increase road safety - even play a role in semiconductor manufacturing - and we're active in them all.
Philips has been the market leader in lighting industry in Indonesia for many years.
OFFICER - QUALITY & CUSTOMER SUPPORT (1 position) • Lighting • Jakarta
* Handling technical complaint from professional channel as well as consumer channel.
* Conduct on site complaint verification (CTB, Product failure, customer visit) including detail analysis
* Control disposal process
* Entry, monitoring and following up Complaint Registration System Processes
* Manage CTB processes & reporting
Personal Qualification :
* Education background Bachelor degree in Industrial\Electrical Engineering
* Working experience min 2 year in Customer support
* Has good communication skill
* Strong data analysis and has capabilities in problem solving
* Experience in Improvement Program (Six Sigma/TQM)
* Has Self learning capabilities
* Willing to travel
explore our website www.philips.com to know us, or found our career opportunities in www.philips.com/careers
PHILIPS INDONESIA, PT