MANDOM INDONESIA, PT TBK
EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Being the leader in cosmetic industry, Mandom sets new standards for others to follow , we are looking for highly motivated, creative, innovative and qualified people to maintain and develop our market in Indonesia and overseas as part of the team to implement the company global business project. Now Mandom wishes to interview a suitable candidates as :
* Initially, internal audit team will be tasked to design & implement SOP ( Standard Operating Procedures) for various business processes and post implementation follow up
* Conduct periodic review of operational audit , Japanese Sarbanes Oxley review and provide recommendations to the management
Ideally candidates will have a number of the following attributes :
2. Holding S1 Degree .
3. 1 – 2 years experience in External / Internal auditing, familiar with Japanese Sarbanes Oxley ( J-SOX ) will be primarily considered
4. Ability to deliver an excellent audit working paper that describes your strong analysis and level of criticality.
5. Good experience in factory/ manufacturing i.e. production and logistic knowledge and some audit experience in FMCG industry will be primarily considered
6. Fluency in English, both written and spoken
7. Willingness to work under pressure and independent with team work spirit.
8. Having excellent management skill, communication skill, interpersonal skill and self motivated.
Successful candidates will be offered career development opportunities and competitive remuneration packages. Applications are treated with the strictest of confidence and only short listed candidates will be called for interview. If you are confident that meet our requirements, please forward your application with complete curriculum vitae, most recent photograph and expected salary, indicating the job position, to:
PT.Mandom Indonesia, Tbk
Recruitment and People Development
Diposting oleh LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU di 01.44 26 November 2008
Job interviewing never seems to get any easier - even when you have gone on more interviews than you can count. You are meeting new people, selling yourself and your skills, and often getting the third degree about what you know or don't know. Here are job interview tips to help prepare you to interview effectively. Proper preparation which help alleviate some of the stress involved in job interviews. Job Interview Tips PracticePractice answering interview questions and practice your responses to the typical job interview questions and answers most employers ask. Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills. Providing evidence of your successes is a great way to promote your candidacy. PreparePrepare a response so you are ready for the question "What do you know about our company. Know the interviewer's name and use it during the job interview. If you're not sure of the name, call and ask prior to the interview. Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. Watch Take a look at my Job Interview Tips Videos, so you'll be sure to dazzle a potential employer and leave the right impression. Get ReadyMake sure your interview attire is neat, tidy and appropriate for the type of firm you are interviewing with. Bring a nice portfolio with copies of your resume. Include a pen and paper for note taking. Be On TimeBe on time for the interview. On time means five to ten minutes early. If need be, take some time to drive to the office ahead of time so you know exactly where you are going and how long it will take to get there. Stay CalmDuring the job interview try to relax and stay as calm possible. Take a moment to regroup. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Listen to the entire question before you answer and pay attention - you will be embarrassed if you forget the question! Show What You KnowTry to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. When discussing your career accomplishments match them to what the company is looking for. Follow UpAlways follow-up with a thank you note reiterating your interest in the position. If you interview with multiple people send each one a thank you note. Read more: http://bursa-lowongan.com/suzuki-lowongan-kerja-akutansi-januari-2010#ixzz0aZA6QATa