PT HM. Sampoerna, Tbk
URGENTLY REQUIRED!PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia that produces such superior brands as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau, and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the world's largest tobacco companies.
Due to business growth, upcoming projects and other business objectives, we are looking for talented people who possess a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business.
Current opportunities include:
Supervisor General Affairs Regional (SGA)
(Medan, Pekanbaru, Palembang, Balikpapan, Makassar, and Jakarta)
* To supervise, monitor and control all general activities in Regional office (Integrated Office Management) in order to achieve consistency and continuous improvement service level to all users (Sales, Marketing, Logistic and TPO).
* Holding Bachelor Degree (S1) preferably majoring from civil engineering, industrial, architecture and/or other technical major;
* Having 2 years experiences (1 year in Building management and 1 year in general affairs management);
* Having technical skill in Office management (interior and lay out design, landscaping, safety);
* Having good level of office computer skill;
* Fluent in English both oral and written;
* Having good Analytical & Learning Capability, Customer Service Orientation, Communication & Influence, Achievement Orientation, Teamwork & Co-operation, and Integrity.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please do your online application and attach your comprehensive resume in our career website at:
Job interviewing never seems to get any easier - even when you have gone on more interviews than you can count. You are meeting new people, selling yourself and your skills, and often getting the third degree about what you know or don't know. Here are job interview tips to help prepare you to interview effectively. Proper preparation which help alleviate some of the stress involved in job interviews. Job Interview Tips PracticePractice answering interview questions and practice your responses to the typical job interview questions and answers most employers ask. Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills. Providing evidence of your successes is a great way to promote your candidacy. PreparePrepare a response so you are ready for the question "What do you know about our company. Know the interviewer's name and use it during the job interview. If you're not sure of the name, call and ask prior to the interview. Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. Watch Take a look at my Job Interview Tips Videos, so you'll be sure to dazzle a potential employer and leave the right impression. Get ReadyMake sure your interview attire is neat, tidy and appropriate for the type of firm you are interviewing with. Bring a nice portfolio with copies of your resume. Include a pen and paper for note taking. Be On TimeBe on time for the interview. On time means five to ten minutes early. If need be, take some time to drive to the office ahead of time so you know exactly where you are going and how long it will take to get there. Stay CalmDuring the job interview try to relax and stay as calm possible. Take a moment to regroup. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Listen to the entire question before you answer and pay attention - you will be embarrassed if you forget the question! Show What You KnowTry to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. When discussing your career accomplishments match them to what the company is looking for. Follow UpAlways follow-up with a thank you note reiterating your interest in the position. If you interview with multiple people send each one a thank you note. Read more: http://bursa-lowongan.com/suzuki-lowongan-kerja-akutansi-januari-2010#ixzz0aZA6QATa