PT Combiphar is a fast growing pharmaceutical company with concern for healthcare & quality. Recently, we are seeking for high qualified candidates to fill in our vacancies as;
Finance & Accounting Manager (F A M)
· Young & dynamic person with maximum age 40 years old
· Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting and/or finance managerial level
· Proven track record in managing and analyzing financial / accounting matters (financial statement)
· Ability to perform budgeting, costing, cash flow, financial and costing analysis, tax reporting.
· Experience in dealing with third party (bank, government, etc)
· On hands in: cost accounting, tax, budgeting , cash flow projection, credit control, account receivable and cash management
· Manufacturing background will be preferred.
· Well experienced in SAP R3(ERP System) or above.
All candidat must have:
· Degree with major in Accounting or Management from reputable university
· Microsoft Office literate.
· Excellent working attitude and team work oriented.
· Highly self confident and strong initiative.
· Good analytical and communication skills and ability to deal effectively with end-users at all levels.
· Willing to work hard, honest, & take a full responsibility of each duties.
If you meet with the above qualifications, send us your complete resume, recent photograph, and expected salary (max 200kb) within 2 (two) weeks to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be notified
Diposkan oleh LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU di 12.36 21 November 2008
Job interviewing never seems to get any easier - even when you have gone on more interviews than you can count. You are meeting new people, selling yourself and your skills, and often getting the third degree about what you know or don't know. Here are job interview tips to help prepare you to interview effectively. Proper preparation which help alleviate some of the stress involved in job interviews. Job Interview Tips PracticePractice answering interview questions and practice your responses to the typical job interview questions and answers most employers ask. Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills. Providing evidence of your successes is a great way to promote your candidacy. PreparePrepare a response so you are ready for the question "What do you know about our company. Know the interviewer's name and use it during the job interview. If you're not sure of the name, call and ask prior to the interview. Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. Watch Take a look at my Job Interview Tips Videos, so you'll be sure to dazzle a potential employer and leave the right impression. Get ReadyMake sure your interview attire is neat, tidy and appropriate for the type of firm you are interviewing with. Bring a nice portfolio with copies of your resume. Include a pen and paper for note taking. Be On TimeBe on time for the interview. On time means five to ten minutes early. If need be, take some time to drive to the office ahead of time so you know exactly where you are going and how long it will take to get there. Stay CalmDuring the job interview try to relax and stay as calm possible. Take a moment to regroup. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Listen to the entire question before you answer and pay attention - you will be embarrassed if you forget the question! Show What You KnowTry to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. When discussing your career accomplishments match them to what the company is looking for. Follow UpAlways follow-up with a thank you note reiterating your interest in the position. If you interview with multiple people send each one a thank you note. Read more: http://bursa-lowongan.com/suzuki-lowongan-kerja-akutansi-januari-2010#ixzz0aZA6QATa