COCA COLA BOTTLING INDONESIA, PT
Microbiologist and Laboratory Analyst
We are passionately refreshing Indonesia everyday
Coca-Cola Bottling Indonesia (CCBI) National Office is looking for the right candidate to fill in the position of Microbiologist and Laboratory Analyst which responsible to ensure microbiology sampling and testing during line or new product qualification/validation as per The Coca-Cola Company's (TCCC) requirement, manage operational of National Microbiology laboratory including equipment and media maintenance and support Plant Laboratory capability improvement in all operation.
Exposures of your responsibilities are:
* To lead microbiology sampling and testing during line and new product qualification/validation process.
* To lead microbiology identification process as required.
* To give input on sampling and testing protocol for validation and other process in related to microbiology.
* To manage operational of National Microbiology Laboratory including preparation and maintenance of all equipment, tool, media and other supporting facilities
* To ensure testing procedure applied at all internal Laboratory was comply with TCCC procedure.
* To manage National Micro lab as lab reference and lab validation and conduct regular proficiency test across plant micro laboratory capability
* To update microbiology knowledge or other related concern.
* To support New Product Development – Quality Assurance on new product development processes.
* To drive capabilities of all operation related to this area of concern.
* Advise laboratory equipment in CCBI plants and support unit operation problem solving in micro issue
Playing a pivotal role in Quality Assurance Area, you are expected to have the following qualifications:
* Bachelor degree from a reputable university, majoring in Food Science or Biology or have deep subject on Microbiology
* Having experience of micro testing and work in laboratory will be an advantage
· Demonstrating good general business knowledge and understanding.
· Significant experience in utilizing computer tools to drive quality results
· Proficient in English (verbal and written).
· Highly developed influencing skills critical – to manage relationship with various stakeholders.
· Cross-functional teamwork experience.
· Highly developed analytical skills and root cause analysis critical – for understanding and developing Quality Improvement program and for coordinating CAP implementation.
Application should be sent to:
Diposkan oleh LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU di 02.11 25 November 2008
Job interviewing never seems to get any easier - even when you have gone on more interviews than you can count. You are meeting new people, selling yourself and your skills, and often getting the third degree about what you know or don't know. Here are job interview tips to help prepare you to interview effectively. Proper preparation which help alleviate some of the stress involved in job interviews. Job Interview Tips PracticePractice answering interview questions and practice your responses to the typical job interview questions and answers most employers ask. Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills. Providing evidence of your successes is a great way to promote your candidacy. PreparePrepare a response so you are ready for the question "What do you know about our company. Know the interviewer's name and use it during the job interview. If you're not sure of the name, call and ask prior to the interview. Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. Watch Take a look at my Job Interview Tips Videos, so you'll be sure to dazzle a potential employer and leave the right impression. Get ReadyMake sure your interview attire is neat, tidy and appropriate for the type of firm you are interviewing with. Bring a nice portfolio with copies of your resume. Include a pen and paper for note taking. Be On TimeBe on time for the interview. On time means five to ten minutes early. If need be, take some time to drive to the office ahead of time so you know exactly where you are going and how long it will take to get there. Stay CalmDuring the job interview try to relax and stay as calm possible. Take a moment to regroup. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Listen to the entire question before you answer and pay attention - you will be embarrassed if you forget the question! Show What You KnowTry to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. When discussing your career accomplishments match them to what the company is looking for. Follow UpAlways follow-up with a thank you note reiterating your interest in the position. If you interview with multiple people send each one a thank you note. Read more: http://bursa-lowongan.com/suzuki-lowongan-kerja-akutansi-januari-2010#ixzz0aZA6QATa