DHL is the global market leader of the international express and logistic industry. Through its international network linking more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL, as part of the Deutsche Post World Net Group, is dedicated to offering customers fast, reliable, responsive and cost-effective express delivery, transport and logistics solutions.
DHL Express has been operating in Indonesia since 1973. Beginning in 1982, DHL's operations in Indonesia have been carried out by PT. Birotika Semesta. Today, PT Birotika Semesta/DHL Express is the largest air express company in Indonesia, with 90 outlets, 740 employees and is supported by a fleet of 300 vans equipped with radio communications. DHL Express not only delivers documents, packages and freight, but also provides value-added services to its customers through a variety of logistic solutions.
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta)
* Engage in direct collection of receivables.
* Maximise collection of payment from all customers in a timely and professional manner.
* Research unallocated cash for posting to debtor ledger.
* Maintain efficient records of collection activities.
* Monitor credit accounts and report delinquent customers to Credit Control Supervisor for review and action.
* Assist in the dispatch of invoices, airway bills, reminders and finance charge letters.
* Co-ordinate with related billing & sales parties to resolve billing discrepancies within 24 hours.
* Monitor credit limit of accounts to ensure proper action is taken
* Bachelor degree
* 2 years experience in collection
* Numerical skills.
* Credit analysis and debt collection skills.
* Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
* Good Communication skills English , spoken and written.
* Telephone handling skills
Send your CV to