AIG LIFE, one of the largest and progressive Multinational Life Insurance Company with a solid commitment to human resource, invites suitably qualified professionals who are seeking challenges to apply for the followings position:
Financial Entrepreneur Development Manager (FEDM)
* Recruit and develop talented individuals into quality sales leaders in a specified time.
* Coach Sales team to achieve objectives on a daily basis.
* Ensuring total commitment and high sense of belonging of the Sales team towards their profession and company.
* Graduated from reputable or overseas university (any major), Master degree would be an added advantage.
* Maximum age 35 years old.
* Minimum 2 years experience as Sales person in Financial Industry.
* Minimum 2 years relevant working as a Sales Manager in Insurance industry or related field.
* Result & target oriented, able to work under pressure.
* Wide networking & good interpersonal skill.
* Able to make Sales and Leadership concept and execute the strategy.
* Self motivated, creative, energetic, excellent leadership and relationship building skills.
* Ability to lead Sales team with aggressive sales target.
* Capable of developing Sales strategic and promotion plans.
* Capable of building productive teams.
* Proficiency in written & verbal English is compulsory.
If You feel that You are qualified for the above position, please send your application letter, CV, and one recent photograph, to following address :
Diposkan oleh LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU di 07.42 26 Februari 2008
Job interviewing never seems to get any easier - even when you have gone on more interviews than you can count. You are meeting new people, selling yourself and your skills, and often getting the third degree about what you know or don't know. Here are job interview tips to help prepare you to interview effectively. Proper preparation which help alleviate some of the stress involved in job interviews. Job Interview Tips PracticePractice answering interview questions and practice your responses to the typical job interview questions and answers most employers ask. Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills. Providing evidence of your successes is a great way to promote your candidacy. PreparePrepare a response so you are ready for the question "What do you know about our company. Know the interviewer's name and use it during the job interview. If you're not sure of the name, call and ask prior to the interview. Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. Watch Take a look at my Job Interview Tips Videos, so you'll be sure to dazzle a potential employer and leave the right impression. Get ReadyMake sure your interview attire is neat, tidy and appropriate for the type of firm you are interviewing with. Bring a nice portfolio with copies of your resume. Include a pen and paper for note taking. Be On TimeBe on time for the interview. On time means five to ten minutes early. If need be, take some time to drive to the office ahead of time so you know exactly where you are going and how long it will take to get there. Stay CalmDuring the job interview try to relax and stay as calm possible. Take a moment to regroup. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Listen to the entire question before you answer and pay attention - you will be embarrassed if you forget the question! Show What You KnowTry to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. When discussing your career accomplishments match them to what the company is looking for. Follow UpAlways follow-up with a thank you note reiterating your interest in the position. If you interview with multiple people send each one a thank you note. Read more: http://bursa-lowongan.com/suzuki-lowongan-kerja-akutansi-januari-2010#ixzz0aZA6QATa