TEKNOKRAFTINDO ASIA, PT
… JOB OPPORTUNITY …
Teknokraft Asia is looking for a young energetic Indonesian man to fill the position of Engineering-Production Planning Control. You can become part of our Teknokraft Workshop team, as specialists in Wear Control using Thermal Spray, Plasma Welding, with advance materials from Deloro Stellite, Sulzer Metco and 3M (our principals). This is an exceptional opportunity for growth, and an exceptional opportunity to advance, and grow their career, and income.
ENGINEERING - PRODUCTION PLANNING CONTROL
ENGINEERING - PRODUCTION PLANNING CONTROL
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Plan, schedule and control the daily operations of the Workshop Jobs.
* Ensure material availability for the jobs in the Workshop Section.
* Initiate and monitor jobs in the Workshop every morning and throughout the day.
* Involve in all in-house service, repair, trouble shooting and assembly works with the desired quality, lowest cost, using the most efficient methods, safest process to ensure prompt delivery.
* Initiate corrective actions for non-conforming jobs by liaising with the relevant person involved.
* Initiate recommendation for purchase of service/ tooling/ work equipment when the need arises.
* Preparation of the required reports
* Identify, select, qualify sub-contractors, and monitor their work
JOB QUALIFICATION :
* Male, age max. 35 years old
* S1 Degree in Mechanical Engineering,
* Hands-On Workshop skills with Machine and measurement tools
* Computer literate for Auto cad and Ms Office.
* Min. 3 year working experience in engineering field like Machine shop, Mechanical industrial.
* Preferably having skill in material forecast, inventory control and product scheduling.
* A team player , highly motivated person
If you're looking for a proven, successful company with leading positions in global markets, then you need to submit your detailed resume in English together with: expected salary package info & scanned of photograph & academic transcript to:
E-mail : email@example.com
For more information on our technology and service please visit our website: www.teknokraft.com
Diposkan oleh LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU di 07.23 25 Februari 2008
Job interviewing never seems to get any easier - even when you have gone on more interviews than you can count. You are meeting new people, selling yourself and your skills, and often getting the third degree about what you know or don't know. Here are job interview tips to help prepare you to interview effectively. Proper preparation which help alleviate some of the stress involved in job interviews. Job Interview Tips PracticePractice answering interview questions and practice your responses to the typical job interview questions and answers most employers ask. Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills. Providing evidence of your successes is a great way to promote your candidacy. PreparePrepare a response so you are ready for the question "What do you know about our company. Know the interviewer's name and use it during the job interview. If you're not sure of the name, call and ask prior to the interview. Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. Watch Take a look at my Job Interview Tips Videos, so you'll be sure to dazzle a potential employer and leave the right impression. Get ReadyMake sure your interview attire is neat, tidy and appropriate for the type of firm you are interviewing with. Bring a nice portfolio with copies of your resume. Include a pen and paper for note taking. Be On TimeBe on time for the interview. On time means five to ten minutes early. If need be, take some time to drive to the office ahead of time so you know exactly where you are going and how long it will take to get there. Stay CalmDuring the job interview try to relax and stay as calm possible. Take a moment to regroup. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Listen to the entire question before you answer and pay attention - you will be embarrassed if you forget the question! Show What You KnowTry to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. When discussing your career accomplishments match them to what the company is looking for. Follow UpAlways follow-up with a thank you note reiterating your interest in the position. If you interview with multiple people send each one a thank you note. Read more: http://bursa-lowongan.com/suzuki-lowongan-kerja-akutansi-januari-2010#ixzz0aZA6QATa