PT Indotruck Utama
..... JOB OPPORTUNITIES .....
Our company is a subsidiary of Indomobil Group, dealing with well known European truck & equipment brands. We are curently seeking for high caliber people to fill the following position in our organization:
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta)
* Excellent organisation and administrative skills and liase with relevant internal/ external parties on all operation matters.
* Female, Max 28 years old.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology, Law or equivalent.
* At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field with heavy equipment/ mining/ service company.
* Proactive and able to work under less supervision.
* Computer Literate.
* Good Command of English, both spoken and written.
* Strong analytical thinking, attractive personality, having excellent ability to interact and to communicate for the operational coordination between head office and branches.
* Preferable candidate(s) staying in East Jakarta, Bekasi, and Kelapa Gading Area.
We invite qualified candidates to send their full resume with the indicate position, and a recent photograph to the following email address:
PT. INDOTRUCK UTAMA
Jl. Raya Cakung Cilincing Kav. 3A
Attn. HRGA Manager
Diposting oleh LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU di 16.16 22 Februari 2008
Job interviewing never seems to get any easier - even when you have gone on more interviews than you can count. You are meeting new people, selling yourself and your skills, and often getting the third degree about what you know or don't know. Here are job interview tips to help prepare you to interview effectively. Proper preparation which help alleviate some of the stress involved in job interviews. Job Interview Tips PracticePractice answering interview questions and practice your responses to the typical job interview questions and answers most employers ask. Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills. Providing evidence of your successes is a great way to promote your candidacy. PreparePrepare a response so you are ready for the question "What do you know about our company. Know the interviewer's name and use it during the job interview. If you're not sure of the name, call and ask prior to the interview. Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. Watch Take a look at my Job Interview Tips Videos, so you'll be sure to dazzle a potential employer and leave the right impression. Get ReadyMake sure your interview attire is neat, tidy and appropriate for the type of firm you are interviewing with. Bring a nice portfolio with copies of your resume. Include a pen and paper for note taking. Be On TimeBe on time for the interview. On time means five to ten minutes early. If need be, take some time to drive to the office ahead of time so you know exactly where you are going and how long it will take to get there. Stay CalmDuring the job interview try to relax and stay as calm possible. Take a moment to regroup. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Listen to the entire question before you answer and pay attention - you will be embarrassed if you forget the question! Show What You KnowTry to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. When discussing your career accomplishments match them to what the company is looking for. Follow UpAlways follow-up with a thank you note reiterating your interest in the position. If you interview with multiple people send each one a thank you note. Read more: http://bursa-lowongan.com/suzuki-lowongan-kerja-akutansi-januari-2010#ixzz0aZA6QATa