PT Fluidcon Jaya
We are a Leading Service Company in the Mining, Oil & Gas and other related Industries. To support our operations in SUMBAWA, we are seeking qualified candidates for the following position :
* Perform routine preventative maintenance tasks such as ; changing filters, checking machine settings and adjustments, gathering data, making inspections and filling out periodic maintenance checklists
* Perform assigned tasks such as ; system isolation and disassembly, reservoir clean out, hydraulic fluid replacement and disposal, change out of unserviceable parts in accordance with hydraulics best practice, component retrieval back to workshop
* Work in a workshop environment and perform tasks such as accept customer components and prepare them for further processes, perform hydraulic and pneumatic cylinder rebuilds, operate honing machine to repair cylinders, measure cylinders for new seal kits, repair and testing of hydraulic pumps and motors, testing of other hydraulic components
* Candidate must possess at least a Associate Degree in Engineering (Aviation/Aeronautics/Astronautics), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): hydraulic principles, hydraulic schematic drawing.
* Preferred skill(s): welding, operating lathe machine
* At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Sumbawa.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
* Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
Please send your application and resume, recent photograph & copy of ID Card and put the relevant position Code at the top left side of the envelope not later than 1 week ( 7 days) from the date of this advertisement to :
HR Dept. of PT. FLUIDCON JAYA
Cilandak Commercial Estate Building 111-M3
Jl. Raya Cilandak KKO, Jakarta 12560
By Email to : email@example.com
Diposkan oleh LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU di 06.23 27 Februari 2008
Job interviewing never seems to get any easier - even when you have gone on more interviews than you can count. You are meeting new people, selling yourself and your skills, and often getting the third degree about what you know or don't know. Here are job interview tips to help prepare you to interview effectively. Proper preparation which help alleviate some of the stress involved in job interviews. Job Interview Tips PracticePractice answering interview questions and practice your responses to the typical job interview questions and answers most employers ask. Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills. Providing evidence of your successes is a great way to promote your candidacy. PreparePrepare a response so you are ready for the question "What do you know about our company. Know the interviewer's name and use it during the job interview. If you're not sure of the name, call and ask prior to the interview. Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. Watch Take a look at my Job Interview Tips Videos, so you'll be sure to dazzle a potential employer and leave the right impression. Get ReadyMake sure your interview attire is neat, tidy and appropriate for the type of firm you are interviewing with. Bring a nice portfolio with copies of your resume. Include a pen and paper for note taking. Be On TimeBe on time for the interview. On time means five to ten minutes early. If need be, take some time to drive to the office ahead of time so you know exactly where you are going and how long it will take to get there. Stay CalmDuring the job interview try to relax and stay as calm possible. Take a moment to regroup. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Listen to the entire question before you answer and pay attention - you will be embarrassed if you forget the question! Show What You KnowTry to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. When discussing your career accomplishments match them to what the company is looking for. Follow UpAlways follow-up with a thank you note reiterating your interest in the position. If you interview with multiple people send each one a thank you note. Read more: http://bursa-lowongan.com/suzuki-lowongan-kerja-akutansi-januari-2010#ixzz0aZA6QATa