GROWTH IS ON
IBM is leading the on demand era. If you want to work for an organization that respond with flexibility and speed to any customer demand or market opportunity, look no further.
IBM ndonesia recruits best-in-class professionals to deliver best of breed IT solutions and services to its customer.
If you think you are an excellent communicator/negotiator, problem solver, a leader and would like to give impact to IT business, join IBM and see the opportunities that we can offer you!!!
Senior Marketing Professional (Code : S_D- 0103858)
* Leverage all appropriate marketing mix elements, select and design attractive marketing programs to drive preference for assigned business unit to achieve business unit plan revenue commitment and priorities.
* Work with product managers to develop compelling offerings/solutions/campaigns to support marketing programs for customers, and track results of execution against planned targets.
* Work with various teams to plan solutions/offerings and go-to-market execution of campaigns, including teaming with product manager, and Business Partner teams, country marketing and cross functional marketing teams.
* Ability to familiarise marketing and sales processes to ensure these actions provide overall lead pipeline/coverage to meet revenue targets, and to ensure marketing has a direct linkage to sales organization.
* Ability to perform market segmentation and select/deselect appropriate segments for campaign planning and execution, leveraging various marketing disciplines to achieve this (eg. Market Intellience, Comm).
* Build demand generation and sales/channel enablement capabilities to support the campaign lead pipeline.
* Involve in planning sales support deliverables and channel enablement programs to both internal, business partners and customers.
* Build customer-relevant references with differentiated value proposition on business unit's assigned brand and work closely with Comms to communicate these customers' references to the marketplace.
* Build strong internal awareness and interest in business unit's assigned brand among seller teams.
* Support overall Country and ASEAN/SA marketing priorities, quarterly planning and execution actions and timeline.
* Minimum of Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
* Proven minimum of 4 years of professional experience.
* Understanding and ability to mix marketing mix element, select and design attractive marketing programs to drive preference for assigned business unit to achieve business unit plan revenue commitment and priorities.
* Have an extensive networking and an in-depth knowledge of IT players in Indonesia.
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills and self driven towards achievement.
* Ability to work as a teamwork to drive collaboration with different business unit.
* Proficient level in Bahasa and English, both in written and spoken
Submit your application directly through:
or email to
email@example.com by November 30th, 2007 at the latest.
Find the position code to apply through career portal or quote the position code as the subject of your email.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.