DuPont is a science company. Founded in 1802, DuPont puts science to work by solving problems and creating solutions that make people lives better, safer and easier. Headquartered in Wilmington, Del., USA, DuPont operates in more than 70 countries, including Indonesia. The Company offers a wide range of products and services to markets including agriculture, nutrition, electronics, communications, safety and protection, home and construction, and transportation.
In line with the company's rapid business expansion in Indonesia, we invite enthusiastic and motivated professionals to apply for the position of:
MARKETING EXECUTIVE - Jambi, Bengkulu & West Sumatra
(For DuPont Crop Protection Business)
Role & Responsibilities:
* Develop a sales/marketing strategy in an assigned territory in accordance with a country/regional/global plan.
* Work closely with the country management team to develop, implement and follow up business plans and objectives.
* Find and exploit new opportunities in the market whilst maintaining the existing business.
* Coach and monitor sales team by providing guidance, feedback, and direction to ensure successful performance.
* Make sure that all sales and marketing activities complied with related policy and regulations.
* Bachelor degree in Agriculture.
* Min 3 years experiences in similar position.
* Strong drive to guide, coach, and monitor the implementation of activities towards achievement of sales, market share, margin and future market development opportunities. Able to grasp and adapt quickly in new and diversified situations.
* Willing to be located in Jambi, Bengkulu or West Sumatra.
Please send the application letter together with complete resume and recent photograph with the code ME-JBWS to the following address:
Sales Development Leader
PT DuPont Agricultural products Indonesia
Beltway Office Park Building A 5th Floor
Jl. Ampera Raya No. 9 - 10 Jakarta 12550
Only shorlisted candidate will be processed