We have a job opening for immediate employment.
TECHNICAL SERVICES MANAGER
• Manage Development Engineering, Mechanical Design and Drafting,
QA/QC/Certification and Functional Excellence activities.
• Oversee the Capital Projects Management System (CPMS) implementation
through all stages of FEL and field evaluation with multidiscipline
teams of geophysics, reservoir, drilling, facilities, operations, and
commercial. Oversee realistic cost and schedule targets for potential
projects which are in line with the commercial requirements of the BU
and asset team. Incorporate ConocoPhillips core values into the FEL
• Manage Mechanical Design and Drafting activities to ensure quality
products are delivered to project teams in a timely manner. Manage
engineering and technical documents and drawings.
• Manage Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Certification
activities to ensure a high level of project support and compliance
with CPMS standards.
• Manage Functional Excellence activities to ensure continuous
improvement for national and expatriate project staff and the ongoing
effort to nationalize the Projects department with globally
competitive employees. Management of engineering skills sets and
integration of engineering career development with the Operations
Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical, Mechanical, or Electrical
Engineering from an accredited university.
• At least 15 years upstream oil and gas industry experience.
• Major upstream project development experience, with demonstrated
ability to lead a group of professionals through all phases and
aspects of a project.
• Broad range of facilities and project engineering experience.
• Strong commercial skills and business driver understanding.
• Good oral and written communication skills in English to manage the
interfaces between Project teams located in various international
locations, COPI personnel, BPMigas and Migas.
• Ability to set ambitious goals, maintains high team standards, and
leads a culturally diverse team.
• Good interpersonal and networking skills, both internal and with
• Strong commitment to the implementation of ConocoPhillips safety,
environmental and quality philosophies.
Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email.
Send your application and CV to:
This posting will be closed on 14 December 2007. Only very
short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.