PT Acer Indonesia
V A C A N C Y....
We are one of the fastest growing IT Company and now we are looking for a dynamic people to fill up the position of:
System & Network Administrator
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta)
* Ensure smooth operation and stability of daily production system
* Responsible for day to day all network monitoring
* Responsible for day to day backup activity of Production system
* Develop and implement integrated network architectures
* Follow up and resolve issues regarding IT operation, system implementation and maintenance
* Document of system and network change, installation, and configuration
* Explore new functionality or configuration to add value to the existing system or new system such upgrade or patch application on O/S, database, etc.
* Formulate the necessity of server and network improvement/upgrade with respect to number of user's growth, concurrent access, and database growth
* Monitor database growth and perform necessary tuning to improve performance
* Monitor and secure network utilization and activities.
* Responsible to prepare and submit regular reports related to system/infrastructure performance
* Responsible for immediate respond upon receiving notification of a suspected or actual Information Security Incident
* Troubleshoot on system and database in terms of performance, application recovery, and system interruption
* Support new implementation or maintenance of production system
* Install, configure, and maintain servers, PCs, and network operating system and application software, as appropriate; provides on-call and on-site support for computer/network systems as required.
* Document the software installation/upgrade to best monitor the software license usage
* University degree in Information Technology
* Minimum of two year related work experience
* English is mandatory
* Strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience on Microsoft Windows O/S, Networking, Security, Unix, Database (SQL, Oracle, Progress), Lotus Notes, and Microsoft Office applications
Please send your complete resume along with recent photograph, current salary, & expected salary to:
Diposting oleh LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU di 07.14 19 Februari 2008
Job interviewing never seems to get any easier - even when you have gone on more interviews than you can count. You are meeting new people, selling yourself and your skills, and often getting the third degree about what you know or don't know. Here are job interview tips to help prepare you to interview effectively. Proper preparation which help alleviate some of the stress involved in job interviews. Job Interview Tips PracticePractice answering interview questions and practice your responses to the typical job interview questions and answers most employers ask. Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills. Providing evidence of your successes is a great way to promote your candidacy. PreparePrepare a response so you are ready for the question "What do you know about our company. Know the interviewer's name and use it during the job interview. If you're not sure of the name, call and ask prior to the interview. Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. Watch Take a look at my Job Interview Tips Videos, so you'll be sure to dazzle a potential employer and leave the right impression. Get ReadyMake sure your interview attire is neat, tidy and appropriate for the type of firm you are interviewing with. Bring a nice portfolio with copies of your resume. Include a pen and paper for note taking. Be On TimeBe on time for the interview. On time means five to ten minutes early. If need be, take some time to drive to the office ahead of time so you know exactly where you are going and how long it will take to get there. Stay CalmDuring the job interview try to relax and stay as calm possible. Take a moment to regroup. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Listen to the entire question before you answer and pay attention - you will be embarrassed if you forget the question! Show What You KnowTry to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. When discussing your career accomplishments match them to what the company is looking for. Follow UpAlways follow-up with a thank you note reiterating your interest in the position. If you interview with multiple people send each one a thank you note. Read more: http://bursa-lowongan.com/suzuki-lowongan-kerja-akutansi-januari-2010#ixzz0aZA6QATa