YOUNGWOO INDONESIA, PT
PT. Youngwoo Indonesia The Fast Growing Company, specialized in telecommunication development, invites you to be a part of our team for the following immediate opening:
RF / DESIGN ENGINEER
* Designing In-Building Coverage system (GSM, CDMA)
* Conduct RF survey
* Conduct Path loss survey
* Supervision of Installation
* Link Budget calculation
* Conduct Drive test/ walk test
* Analyze and troubleshoot if any problem found.
* Produce report.
* Optimization (GSM, CDMA)
* Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication Engineering or possesses min of 2 yrs in related field
* Must obtain two (2) reference letter of acknowledgment on applicant address and phone number from non family member.
* If experience must obtain reference letter from previous employer
* Under 32 years old
* experience in Telecommunication Industry, especially in design planning network is a plus
* Have knowledge in Telecommunication Technology as GSM, CDMA, 3G Technology
* skill in using Radio Network Planning Tools & TEMS application is an advantage
* Diligent, highly Motivated and committed individuals
* Able to work individually or be a part of team
* Be able to work closely and supporting in a teamwork.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Fluent in spoken and written English is an advantages.
* Be able to work traveling allover Indonesia
What you need to submit :
* Application Letter (containing experience, personal goal and any other information that may be useful in screening applicant)
* Curriculum Vitae
* Your latest picture (size 4 x 6 cm, color)
* References and other proof of documents during interview
Only a short listed individual will be picked thus please send your application to PT. Youngwoo Indonesia by email : email@example.com
please do not send through quick apply we will not receive or read any application sent through quick apply.
Diposting oleh LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU di 07.25 17 Februari 2008
Job interviewing never seems to get any easier - even when you have gone on more interviews than you can count. You are meeting new people, selling yourself and your skills, and often getting the third degree about what you know or don't know. Here are job interview tips to help prepare you to interview effectively. Proper preparation which help alleviate some of the stress involved in job interviews. Job Interview Tips PracticePractice answering interview questions and practice your responses to the typical job interview questions and answers most employers ask. Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills. Providing evidence of your successes is a great way to promote your candidacy. PreparePrepare a response so you are ready for the question "What do you know about our company. Know the interviewer's name and use it during the job interview. If you're not sure of the name, call and ask prior to the interview. Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. Watch Take a look at my Job Interview Tips Videos, so you'll be sure to dazzle a potential employer and leave the right impression. Get ReadyMake sure your interview attire is neat, tidy and appropriate for the type of firm you are interviewing with. Bring a nice portfolio with copies of your resume. Include a pen and paper for note taking. Be On TimeBe on time for the interview. On time means five to ten minutes early. If need be, take some time to drive to the office ahead of time so you know exactly where you are going and how long it will take to get there. Stay CalmDuring the job interview try to relax and stay as calm possible. Take a moment to regroup. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Listen to the entire question before you answer and pay attention - you will be embarrassed if you forget the question! Show What You KnowTry to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. When discussing your career accomplishments match them to what the company is looking for. Follow UpAlways follow-up with a thank you note reiterating your interest in the position. If you interview with multiple people send each one a thank you note. Read more: http://bursa-lowongan.com/suzuki-lowongan-kerja-akutansi-januari-2010#ixzz0aZA6QATa