Founded in 1978, Esco is a rapidly-growing leader in controlled environment laboratory equipment solutions. Esco manages an international sales and marketing organization through offices in 8 countries and distributors in 100 nations. Our customers are the world's leading life science, biomedical and pharmaceutical research institutions, including Harvard, Pfizer, Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK) and Stanford.
Human Resources Training and Development
(Riau - Bintan)
* Develop and implement annual training plan
* Conduct in-house training sessions, supervise the administrative arrangements for in-house training
* Review post-training evaluation findings
* Recommend and implement staff career development
* Degree in Business/Management with specialisation in HRD/Training & Development or Degree in Psychology
* At least 2-3 years of working experience in Management Development / Corporate Learning / Training preferably in industry background
* Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
* Good command in written / spoken Indonesian, English
* Willingness and ability to work in a cross functional team environment
* Willing to be relocated to Bintan Island
* Indonesian graduates from the USA are particularly welcome!
Interested candidates, please email with detailed resume to:
Human Resource Director