PT.ZTE Indonesia as a subsidiary of the company ZTE Corporation is a leading provider of telecommunications solutions based on China providing a total solution for telecommunications around the world. ZTE more than 26000 employees working in over 70 countries and regions of Asia, America, Europe, Africa, etc. To cope with our expansion in the local market in terms of our great project of Indonesia demand, ZTE looking pending the Indonesia workers in order to fill the vacancy in the position of:
Local Purchasing Manager
Selecting the appropriate vendor to ensure the efficient performance of the contract, under the guidance of workflow Headquarters, the process of selection, evaluation, stating that, in cooperation with, and evaluation of the supplier.
* Perform overseas engineering project in accordance with the required quality within the prescribed time, the purchase of equipment and ensuring the quality according to the project application.
* Ensure the implementation of contracts overseas, reduce costs, conducting technical and commercial support for external accessories of articles of the newspaper, to participate in the establishment of a system for acquiring external accessories on the market overseas (localized procurement system + procurement system Headquarters).
* Assume the position of project manager for organizing the pre-sale bidding of external accessories, the signing of the contract, and the enforceability of contracts.
Title or higher degree in communication, electronics, trade, business or related discipline.
* More than 3 years of work experience in engineering management of the telecommunications industry, trade and business experience, technical work experience and the experience of managing the subcontractors.
* Knowing Communication Networks, familiar with the flow of the management of subcontractors.
* Reliable as a team player, able to communicate and coordinate, improve the free, responsible and able to work under pressure.
* Special requirement: Communication technical professional, good English skills, learning ability, excellent analysis and decision-making abilities.
Custom Clearance Staff
(Jawa Timur - Surabaya)
* Take charge of cleaning up the habit.
* Put all the mandatory documents to be used to clean up the habit.
* Provide binding document to help customers (network) to obtain an import permit.
* Responsible for cleaning usual draw up the entire burden of habit.
* Support implementation of the projects.
* Initiate and organize the selection of freight agent and project implementation.
* Organize and harmonize agent and freight forwarder in order to finish the distribution and transport in soil.
* Degree in Logistics / Trade / Economy or equivalent.
* More than 2 years of work experience in logistics / transport, in particular have a habit of cleaning experience.
* Strong communication and organizational skills and ability to motivate others.
* Experience in project management.
* Possess professional knowledge of logistics; be familiar with one of the leading providers of authentication and procurement processes.
* Learn all customs procedures and import and export policies.
* Proficient in English.
Forward resume its broad and CV in English:
Citing code reference work on the topic, or post them to:
MidPlaza 2 nd, 15 th floor, Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 10-11
Jakarta 10220, Indonesia
Web Pusat Lowongan Kerja : http://bursa-karir.com