Employment Opportunities at ConocoPhillips
We have a job opening for immediate employment.
Basic Purposes / Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain reservoir simulation models.
• Conduct study to evaluate the feasibility of maximizing current recovery factor.
• Calculate and present annual field reserve review.
• Work with partners and government agencies to represent the company.
• Predict reservoir production performance and optimize field appraisal.
Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor or Master degree in Petroleum Engineering / Chemical Engineering
• 3 + years in the oil and gas industry
- Experiences in Reservoir Simulation.
- Production Analysis: GAP, MBAL, Peep, Topaze.
- Nodal Analysis: Prosper and Well Performance Model.
-Well Test Analysis: Saphir.
- Economic Evaluation: PEEP.
- Experience in determining reserves by decline curve analysis, reservoir simulation,
volumetric analysis or material balance methods
• Reservoir engineering technical excellence.
• Strong communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work with a mentor, a team, dependent contributor.
• High level of initiative, energy and creativity.
• Analytical skills with a practical approach to problem solving.
Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email. Send your
application and CV to:
This posting will be closed on 24 March 2008. Only very short-listed candidates will be
contacted for further process.