Mining: Job Vacancy
PT BRITMINDO; Plant Maintenance Manager
Plant Maintenance Manager
PT BRITMINDO is an established professional Mining company providing services that include Mine Development, Mine Management, Operational Improvements, Technical Studies and Consultancy to the leading Indonesian mining companies.
Our Corporate Vision is to raise the professionalism and quality of mining in Indonesia by providing reliable, high quality services.
Our team includes qualified expatriate and Indonesian mining engineers, geologists and other key disciplines who work at both our Jakarta Head office and various site locations throughout Indonesia.
We are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for all our employees to ensure that we remain a leading and respected mining company.
As part of our business expansion Britmindo is working in a Joint venture to develop a successful contract mining business. Our partner requires a Jakarta based Plant Maintenance Manager.
Reporting to the President Director the successful applicant will provide the following:
• Coordinate with site staff to ensure plant on is maintained accordance with procedures and manufacture's recommendations and to advise optimum levels of utilization, availability and cost effectiveness.
• Ensure employees within the workshop work in a safe, timely, efficient, environmentally aware and cost conscious manner.
• Develop and implement preventive Maintenance schedules.
• Liaise with OEM dealers to achieve optimum performance and related costs.
• Ensure there is effective utilization of plant personnel and resources to achieve optimum performance in all facets.
• Establish priorities for the repair of equipment in order to optimize maximum utilization of plant fleet to achieve production targets.
• Liaise with operations with recommendations of equipments failure and damage causes.
• Review mechanical repairs and services to ensure compliance with the recording requirements of plant system and procedures manual.
• Review plant costs to maintain/reduce budget on all plant items as determined by the plant rates.
• Provide Plant Department employees with the opportunity to increase knowledge and skills by recognizing and recommending training in order to achieve workplace competencies.
• Recognized Trade and/mechanical engineering qualifications
• Minimum 8 years industrial experience in a combination of mining and construction industries in the similar role.
• Have experience at a Supervisory/superintendent level.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa and English.
• Computer literate
• Be an efficient, honest, team player, with analytical skills, attention to detail and quality, be persistent and system oriented.
If you want to take your career to a new level in a committed , exciting workplace with a dynamic view of mining as world demand for commodities has never been greater , please apply or email your application and CV with position title to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications closed for this job on 7th April 2008
Mining: Job Vacancy