In order to strengthening our sourcing activities, adidas Group, the world famous Sportswear Company, is seeking an aggressive and energetic individual to join our team in Jakarta and take the position of:
Lean-Six Sigma Consultant Trainer
You are reporting to Continuous Improvement Regional Head and be responsible for :
1. Managing & guiding specific Lean projects within adidas' factories and divisions
2. Providing training and mentorship to factories and all related internal departments on Lean Tools and specific project requirements
3. Ensuring all report and projects documentation completely accurately and on time
4. Work on specific Lean and/Six Sigma projects to increase quality and efficiency and reduction of lead times
5. Be responsible for maintaining good relationship and work together closely with all factories and division with good integrity, organizing and focusing on identifying the best practices and lean disciplines in each of the key manufacturing areas.
The right candidate should:
1. Be University graduated, preferably majored in Engineering or related field. Certification in Lean Manufacturing or 6 Sigma is mandatory.
2. Have minimum 4 years relevant experience in Lean or 6 Sigma implementation in the field or equivalent industry experience.
3. Experience in training, consulting or working with remote factories and cultures
4. Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
5. Have a very good command of English in both written and spoken, and other foreign languages are a plus.
6. Be ready to travel on region area or overseas by assignment
7. Have good computer knowledge (Microsoft Windows/Word/Excel/Power Point)
Should this position interest you, kindly mail your complete CV in Microsoft Word file by putting "lean" as your email subject within two weeks to:
Your application will be treated in strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No telephone call or email query will be entertained