Work with us. Live the HSBC way and make the difference. HSBC is one of the world's leading financial services organizations, with over 9,500 offices in 79 countries and territories. Besides being recognized globally, HSBC has also been named the Best Foreign Bank in Indonesia (FinanceAsia Magazine) for seven consecutive years. HSBC is an organization that promotes diversity and equal employment opportunities, and implements meritocracy in the work place.
Assistant Manager Sales & Marketing - Business Banking
* Delivering Commercial Banking's customer growth through direct acquisition.
* Maximize Commercial Banking's revenues by widening the customer base and wallet share.
* Ensure that risks are properly assessed and controlled and at the same time delivering high quality of customer service.
* Maintain vast knowledge and update on competitors products and pricing.
* Contribute to the personal development.
* Possess Bachelor degree in any related discipline from a reputable local / overseas university.
* Must have at least 2 - 3 years experience in sales management, preferably from banking or other financial service industries.
* Must have good knowledge of banking products (trade finance, cash management and treasury) and procedures.
* Must have good sales coordination skill, with abilities to motivate and guide a team of direct sales agents to achieve target.
* Must have excellent interpersonal and customer presentation skills (including the use of Power Point and system demos).
* Must be a self-driven individual with a passion for sales and self motivated.
* Proficiency in English is a must, in both verbal and written.
Send your application to the address below and please state job code as the email subject.
Job interviewing never seems to get any easier - even when you have gone on more interviews than you can count. You are meeting new people, selling yourself and your skills, and often getting the third degree about what you know or don't know. Here are job interview tips to help prepare you to interview effectively. Proper preparation which help alleviate some of the stress involved in job interviews. Job Interview Tips PracticePractice answering interview questions and practice your responses to the typical job interview questions and answers most employers ask. Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills. Providing evidence of your successes is a great way to promote your candidacy. PreparePrepare a response so you are ready for the question "What do you know about our company. Know the interviewer's name and use it during the job interview. If you're not sure of the name, call and ask prior to the interview. Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. Watch Take a look at my Job Interview Tips Videos, so you'll be sure to dazzle a potential employer and leave the right impression. Get ReadyMake sure your interview attire is neat, tidy and appropriate for the type of firm you are interviewing with. Bring a nice portfolio with copies of your resume. Include a pen and paper for note taking. Be On TimeBe on time for the interview. On time means five to ten minutes early. If need be, take some time to drive to the office ahead of time so you know exactly where you are going and how long it will take to get there. Stay CalmDuring the job interview try to relax and stay as calm possible. Take a moment to regroup. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Listen to the entire question before you answer and pay attention - you will be embarrassed if you forget the question! Show What You KnowTry to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. When discussing your career accomplishments match them to what the company is looking for. Follow UpAlways follow-up with a thank you note reiterating your interest in the position. If you interview with multiple people send each one a thank you note. Read more: http://bursa-lowongan.com/suzuki-lowongan-kerja-akutansi-januari-2010#ixzz0aZA6QATa