PT ZTE Indonesia
PT.ZTE Indonesia as subsidiary company of ZTE Corporation is one of the leading telecommunication solution suppliers based on China providing total solution to telecom carriers worldwide. ZTE's over 26,000 employees are working in more than 70 countries and regions in Asia, America, Europe, Africa, etc. In coping with our expansion in local market depending on our Indonesian large project demand, ZTE is looking for outstanding employees in Indonesia to fill in the vacant position of :
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta)
* Responsible to cover talent market of various positions.
* Finding prospective candidates commensurate with company's requirements.
* Engaged in the preliminary assessment process of the prospective candidates which includes document screenings and interviews.
* Prepare prospective candidates' profile and ensure thoroughness and consistency in candidates' presentation.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Psychology.
* Minimum of 3 years working experience in HR Recruitment and Selection.
* Reliable as a team player, able to communicate and coordinate, self-improving, responsible, and able to work under pressure.
* Special requirement: Professional Communication technique, good English Skills, ability to learn, excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
Forward your comprehensive resume and CV in English to :
Quoting job reference code in the subject or post them to:
MidPlaza 2, 15th floor, Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 10-11
Jakarta 10220, Indonesia
Diposting oleh LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU di 06.37 13 Maret 2008
Job interviewing never seems to get any easier - even when you have gone on more interviews than you can count. You are meeting new people, selling yourself and your skills, and often getting the third degree about what you know or don't know. Here are job interview tips to help prepare you to interview effectively. Proper preparation which help alleviate some of the stress involved in job interviews. Job Interview Tips PracticePractice answering interview questions and practice your responses to the typical job interview questions and answers most employers ask. Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills. Providing evidence of your successes is a great way to promote your candidacy. PreparePrepare a response so you are ready for the question "What do you know about our company. Know the interviewer's name and use it during the job interview. If you're not sure of the name, call and ask prior to the interview. Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. Watch Take a look at my Job Interview Tips Videos, so you'll be sure to dazzle a potential employer and leave the right impression. Get ReadyMake sure your interview attire is neat, tidy and appropriate for the type of firm you are interviewing with. Bring a nice portfolio with copies of your resume. Include a pen and paper for note taking. Be On TimeBe on time for the interview. On time means five to ten minutes early. If need be, take some time to drive to the office ahead of time so you know exactly where you are going and how long it will take to get there. Stay CalmDuring the job interview try to relax and stay as calm possible. Take a moment to regroup. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Listen to the entire question before you answer and pay attention - you will be embarrassed if you forget the question! Show What You KnowTry to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. When discussing your career accomplishments match them to what the company is looking for. Follow UpAlways follow-up with a thank you note reiterating your interest in the position. If you interview with multiple people send each one a thank you note. Read more: http://bursa-lowongan.com/suzuki-lowongan-kerja-akutansi-januari-2010#ixzz0aZA6QATa