PT HM. Sampoerna, Tbk
We are one of the largest multinational companies in Indonesia. Our superior brands such as: Dji Sam Soe, A-Mild, Sampoerna Hijau, U-Mild, among others. Our business will always be competitive and demanding – operationally and intellectually. Our people thrive on these challenges. Our goal is to build an environment of equal opportunities, where each employee can use their unique talents and work styles to meet and exceed business and personal objectives.
We are currently looking for :
Computer Maintenance Management System Analyst
(Jawa Timur - Surabaya)
* Directs initiatives to perform Data Driven environment through excellent implementation of CMMS and the effectiveness of data held in CMMS, focusing on the way it is recorded, analysed and reported to ensure that the best use is being made of the installed functionality of CMMS and that the use that is made of the data is clearly aligned with the needs of Sampoerna's business in cost effectiveness, optimal plant availability and reliability through assets' life cycle and the proposed asset management strategies in particular.
* Hold minimum Hold Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, with minimum GPA 3.00;
* Preferably fresh graduates (earned Bachelor Degree (S1) maximum 2 years ago)
* Having solid knowledge in statistics, measurement and calibration principles
* Having solid knowledge in maintenance management Having good achievement orientation and innovative for continuous improvement,
* Having analytical and learning capability, team work and cooperation, problem solving, and integrity skills
* Having good English, both written and oral is a must
* Willing to be located in Sukorejo-East Java
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please visit our career website and attached your comprehensive resume and your design (if any), not later than March 31, 2008 at:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified interview
Job interviewing never seems to get any easier - even when you have gone on more interviews than you can count. You are meeting new people, selling yourself and your skills, and often getting the third degree about what you know or don't know. Here are job interview tips to help prepare you to interview effectively. Proper preparation which help alleviate some of the stress involved in job interviews. Job Interview Tips PracticePractice answering interview questions and practice your responses to the typical job interview questions and answers most employers ask. Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills. Providing evidence of your successes is a great way to promote your candidacy. PreparePrepare a response so you are ready for the question "What do you know about our company. Know the interviewer's name and use it during the job interview. If you're not sure of the name, call and ask prior to the interview. Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. Watch Take a look at my Job Interview Tips Videos, so you'll be sure to dazzle a potential employer and leave the right impression. Get ReadyMake sure your interview attire is neat, tidy and appropriate for the type of firm you are interviewing with. Bring a nice portfolio with copies of your resume. Include a pen and paper for note taking. Be On TimeBe on time for the interview. On time means five to ten minutes early. If need be, take some time to drive to the office ahead of time so you know exactly where you are going and how long it will take to get there. Stay CalmDuring the job interview try to relax and stay as calm possible. Take a moment to regroup. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Listen to the entire question before you answer and pay attention - you will be embarrassed if you forget the question! Show What You KnowTry to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. When discussing your career accomplishments match them to what the company is looking for. Follow UpAlways follow-up with a thank you note reiterating your interest in the position. If you interview with multiple people send each one a thank you note. Read more: http://bursa-lowongan.com/suzuki-lowongan-kerja-akutansi-januari-2010#ixzz0aZA6QATa